1. From what age can my child drink Parmalat Growth 3+?
If your child is 37 months or older, they can enjoy as much Parmalat Growth 3+ as they like. If you child is given cow’s milk before the age of 12 months, the risk for constipation, diarrhoea, cramps and allergies increases. This is because their digestive systems are not fully developed yet.
2. How is Parmalat Growth 3+ different from normal cow’s milk?
Parmalat Growth 3+ has added vitamins and the minerals necessary for the optimal growth and development of children. With added iron, Parmalat Growth 3+ is especially important for maintaining a strong immune system.
3. Has sugar been added to Parmalat Growth 3+?
A small amount of fructose is added to Parmalat Growth 3+ to give it a sweeter taste.
4. What has been added to Parmalat Growth 3+?
Parmalat Growth 3+ has the following added vitamins and minerals: vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, D, E, iron and zinc. All of these are important for the mental and physical development of your children. For a great taste that kids love, we’ve also added delicious vanilla flavouring.
5. Where can I buy Parmalat Growth 3+?
At all leading retailers in South Africa.
6. Where do I find Parmalat Growth 3+ in the store?
These products are in the long-life milk aisle.