There are few things more romantic than breakfast in bed with your special someone. Whip us this delicious breakfast for two for a lazy Sunday morning.
- 4 slices of bread of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 Parmalat EasyGest Full Cream or Low-Fat Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Salt to taste
- Beat eggs, milk, vanilla extract together. Add a pinch of salt. OPTIONAL: Using a large heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each slice of bread into cute hearts.
- Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture, coating evenly.
- Cook bread slices on a lightly greased nonstick pan on medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve with the milk cream below.
- Decorate with edible flowers.
- 1 cup Parmalat EasyGest Full Cream or Low-Fat Milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 level tsp Maizina Corn flour
Using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients together until cream has thickened.