- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (just under level)
- 1/4 tsp plus 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup white sugar (or xylitol for a sugar-free version)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons Parmalat Growth 3+
- 1/4 cup butter
- Combine dry ingredients and mix very, very well.
- In a separate bowl, melt the vegan butter, then stir in vanilla and Growth 3+.
- Pour dry into wet and mix again. Form balls or roll out (not too thin), then use a cookie cutter to make shapes. If you like, you can choose Christmas shapes.
- Cook in a 160C preheated oven for 9 minutes, until very lightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes before touching.