Reusing your empty Parmalat GrowthMilk 3+ cartons to make festive lanterns is a fantastic way to spend some creative time with your little one.
What you will need:
- Empty Parmalat GrowthMilk 3+ cartons
- Non-toxic paint
- Scissors (make sure to supervise and practice scissor-safety!)
- Tea light candles
- Using scissors, cut an opening on the bottom of the carton’s back. The opening should be big enough to place a tea light candle inside, approximately 6.5cm x 3cm.
- Draw shapes and patterns on the carton using a pencil or marker.
- Mums and dads, this is where you come in! Using the scissors or a craft knife, cut out the patterns.
- Once all the cutting out has been done and you’re left with a beautiful design on your carton, it’s time to decorate. You can use paint, markers, glitter and so much more!
- As soon as your lanterns are done and dry, insert a lit tea light candle and watch your beautiful creation come to life! (Never leave your lit lantern unattended and keep matches/lighters out of reach of children!)